The launching event was organized by the Toous team.
- created a strategy for the event
- found and talked with the providers for goodie bags, food, sweets, drinks, decorations
- created the guests’ list,
- created an invitation and we invited the influencers through email and Instagram
- kept the communication with them - created a strategy for the advertising of the event.
- ordered the food and made the shopping for the drinks and the essentials for the event
- decorated the whole place - from the table with the food and drinks to flowers decorations
- putting together goodie bags for the content creators and creating a specific itinerary to make sure the event runs smoothly and all activities are time calculated in order for the guests to feel comfortable and entertained.
For us, when it comes to events, people come first. During the event, the challenge was to make sure everyone was feeling welcomed and had a good time. As for organizing, we had to make sure all orders are delivered in time and we are all synchronized with our tasks so everything can be done on time.
Making a strategy for an event comes easy when you have the right team! We made a strategic chronological plan divided into tasks for every member of the team. Time was an important asset for us, we had to make sure every order was made and delivered properly before the event so there were no problems with the delivered product/service. Every team member had tasks in their main domain of work so everything was done fast and correctly. During the event, we all had the main task, from photography, interacting with the people, publicly presenting the timeline to the guests, offering the goodie bags, etc.